Promote holistic, gender responsive, trauma-informed and strength-based approaches for supporting girls; encouraging collaboration within the system of care to align initiatives, endorse best practices for working with girls and enhance opportunities for girls to succeed.
Created by the Girls Coordinating Council (GCC), the 2018 Status of Girls and Young Women in Broward County report educates the community about the developmental experiences of girls supported by non-profit programming, as well as showcasing the successes of girls and young women.
2017 Future First Episode on the Girls Coordinating Council
2019 Future First Episode on Gender-Specific Programming and the Girls Coordinating Council
Our Committee's Strategic Goals
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
Get Involved and Join Today
Phone : 954-561-6939 Ext:3805
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Topics : Health and Mental Care, Education
This committee meets the 3rd Monday of every month at 10:30 a.m. Virtually on Zoom. If you are interested in joining us for our next meeting, please fill out the form below.