The Children and Families Leadership Association (CFLA) is a forum through which community-based child welfare prevention and treatment services, mandated and funded by federal, state and local government work together to establish and nurture community involvement that provides all children and families with the means to become and remain safe, secure and self-sufficient.
Our Committee's Strategic Goals
Children Live in Stable and Nurturing Families
Children are Mentally and Physically Healthy
Children are Ready to Succeed in School
Children Live in Safe and Supportive Communities
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
Get Involved and Join Today
If you are interested in joining or have questions, please contact us using the form below.