A Link to Resources, All Day Every Day
Share this post
When Broward residents find themselves in need, help is as easy as dialing 2-1-1, the number for the live, 24-hour information helpline connecting residents with agencies offering various community assistance programs. Trained counselors answer calls concerning disaster relief, childcare, medical services, financial assistance, food programs, mental health, domestic abuse, suicide prevention and more. Each year, 2-1-1 handles more than 100,000 calls, and receives over 100,000 visitors to its website. The helpline extends its services beyond the call center by engaging with the community through outreach and education programs. The CSC funds 2-1-1’s general helpline, the Children with Special Needs Hotline, and the Behavioral Health INFOLine which provides in-person case management along with flex funds when immediate assistance is necessary. For the past three years, CSC has also sponsored the Collective Impact for Youth Award as part of the annual 2-1-1 Broward Non-Profit Awards. Learn More
- Lock It Up!
- LOCKING UP GUNS SAVES LIVES
- Being “THAT” Parent: You Are You Child’s Greatest Advocate and Don’t You Forget It
- Nature’s Masterpiece Allows for Family Bonding Nature’s Masterpiece Allows for Family Bonding
- Broward: Read for the Record 2021
- No More Hidden Voices – Come & Talk to Me
- Great Childhoods – Healthy Minds – Successful Families
- When Literacy Becomes Play!
- A Mindful Broward – Building a Community-Based Model of Resilience
- Helping Families Navigate Through Autism and Related Developmental Disabilities